Insurance for security firms
As the approved insurance broker for ASIAL members, AON provide insurance solutions to ASIAL members to meet your needs. Whether you’re a locksmith, or security guard, if you deal with cash in transit, or work as a private investigator, Aon can provide insurance cover tailored specifically for your business.
- Limit of liability, capacity for up to $50 million
- Errors & Omissions Liability and Professional Indemnity
- Cover for claims that involve allegations of breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of the Trade Practices Act and Fair Trading Acts, or a mixture of these.
- Cash in Transit
- Automatic cover for theft from unattended vehicles for soft skin transits and employee theft
- Loss of keys
- Cover up to $250,000 for any one claim
- Statutory Liability, an optional extension
- Claims that involve civil fines and penalties by government bodies; for example, breach in Workplace Health & Safety. There are over 5,000 legislative provisions relating to civil penalties
- Premium Funding
- Pay by the month option available under Premium Funding, allowing for the policy to be paid for in monthly instalments.
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) authorised insurer.
ASIAL members can also get access to discounted premiums for the following:
- Business Package Insurance
- Motor Vehicle
- Management Liability
- General Property
- Cyber Liability insurance
Can you afford to lose your customer or financial data in the event of a system malfunction or hostile attack? Protect one of your most valuable assets with the new Cyber Liability Insurance policy available exclusively through ASIAL strategic partner, AON.